Labor Day Camp at Ocean Cove
Join us for an unforgettable weekend spent in fellowship, fun and studying God's word. This Labor Day weekend, our youth will be heading to Ocean Cove to have our annual youth camping trip. We will be studying chapters 1-4 from the book of Mark with the help of our bible study leaders.
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2020, 3:00 PM – Sep 08, 2020, 7:00 PM
Ocean Cove Campground, 23150 CA-1, Jenner, CA 95450
About the Event
Join us for an unforgettable weekend spent in fellowship, fun and studying God's word. This Labor Day weekend, our youth will be heading to Ocean Cove to have our annual youth camping trip.
We will be studying chapters 1-4 from the book of Mark with the help of our bible study leaders.
Activities will include:
- Bible Study around a campfire
- Hiking on the beautiful coast
- Beach hikes, bonefires and smores
- Enjoying God's creation
- Sports activites hosted by SOL Sports Team
- Escaping the smoky air of the Sacramento Valley
Please note the following changes to this year's camp:
- Parking is extremely limited so you are required to verify your carpool details with Alex Palamarchuk
- Every car arriving is required to have 4 passengers minimum or you may be subject to additional fees
- The road to camp is extremely windy so drive safely and carefully.
- You are required to camp in a tent with the people you arrive with.
- This campground will not have cell service, please be aware before arrival.
Requirements to register:
- Registration is due by August 30th online. No cash payments are accepted.
- All drivers need to contact Alex Palamarchuk by August 30 to verify who is driving in their car.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag / pillow
- Bible and notebook (Physical Copy, there is no service)
- Warm clothing (please check the weather forecast)
- Tent for yourself and your car. If your car does not have a tent please contact Vitaliy Demchyk
- Camping chair for yourself.
General Admission Ticket
This ticket grants you entry to the camp, including lodging and food. Transportation expenses (gas, etc) need to be handled with your driver.